Thursday, May 22, 2008

How is David Blaine Changing the World?




I cannot help but wonder just how is David Blaine helping to change the world? It has been reported that he broke the world record of holding his breath. I would love to see him do more in helping the communities as that is just me. I really like seeing celebrities giving their own money or services to help those in need. I know he did some things about two years ago but would like to see more. They make all this money more than anyone else in the world and don't give back very much unfortunately. I really could never really get into his antics as he tries to shocking feats but they just seem so ridiculous and stupid. He is a good actor though as that is what draw people in to watch and see what more can he do.



No comments: