Friday, May 2, 2008

Celebrity Obsession

Now I must admit that I really do enjoy celebrities as much as the next person. I guess their lives are quite interesting and watching them cope with having absolutely no privacy at all is like watching a spectator sport and seeing who survives.

With this blog I know that I will be sharing plenty of my thoughts about celebrities and those that are in the public eye or have done something absolutely horrendously wrong and received press about it.

So this blog is about using one's common sense which seems to be heavily lacking with those that are admired the most. I know that I will be having a great time pointing this out and being the voice that says everything that everyone is thinking about but was too afraid to talk to about it.

My topics at most times may be controversial and please keep in mind that I am entitled to my opinion.

No comments: