Saturday, May 31, 2008

Downward Dog Woof!

I was doing my Yoga as I normally do on a regular basis. I find that this type of stretching and exercise really helps with my FMS pain. I remember a few years ago, I was dating a guy who was clear across the country, yes one of those long distance relationships where I was in the relationship and the guy was still fishing for more women in his dating profile and I took mine down. Yes I know it was dumb at the time, but I dumbed him. Anyway, as I was saying, I remember doing that yoga move, Downward Dog and he got excited by it. So far I have learning that it does not take much to get a man excited. I learned that it is how they are made or programmed. It made me laugh when I was doing my Yoga exercise this evening and so I have made a note to myself to not do that exercise in whoever my future man will be. Lets just say that in my former life I did not date very much so my knowledge was nil.

Over the last few years through trial and error I have managed to learn more about intricate and unique male mind. Sorry no male bashing here as well it is pointless as each man is different.

No comments: